Patent Agent / Technical Writer
Currently seeking a Patent Agent / Technical Writer in a high tech focused firm. Consideration requires at least two years of large law firm experience in patent prosecution work, as well as a degree in either Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, or Computer Science. A competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits package are provided.
Patent Agent / Technical Writer Job Responsibilities include:
- Preparation & prosecution of provisional and non-provisional patent applications
- A small amount of opinion work and possible/transactional/licensing work
- Handling a variety of transactional patent matters
- Client counseling and portfolio management
- US and Foreign prosecution
- Minimum 2 years prosecution experience required with patent drafting
- Superior academic credentials
- BS in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science/Engineering
- Preferred that the candidate be Registered with the USPTO
Please submit cover letter and resume as one attachment to email@example.com for consideration.