Patent Prosecution Associate
Currently seeking a Patent Prosecution Associate in a high tech focused firm. Consideration requires at least two years of large law firm experience in patent prosecution work, as well as a degree in either Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. A competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits package are provided.
Patent Prosecution Associate Job Responsibilities include:
- Preparation & prosecution of patent applications
- A small amount of opinion work and possible /transactional/licensing work
- Handling a variety of transactional patent matters
- Client counseling and portfolio management
- US and Foreign prosecution
- Minimum 3 years prosecution experience required with extensive claim drafting
- Superior academic credentials
- BS in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science/Engineering
- Registered with the USPTO
- Must be licensed by CA state bar
Please submit cover letter and resume as one attachment to email@example.com for consideration.