Patent Prosecution Paralegal
Currently searching for an IP paralegal portfolio manager with a proven background in a deadline-driven and detail oriented work environment, and ability to supervise IP legal assistants/secretaries and manage work flow procedures. This is the perfect position for a driven individual who is eager to manage workflow in a busy IP prosecution practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing IP legal assistants/secretaries and attorney dockets;
- Strong knowledge of patent prosecution and experience (domestic and foreign);
- Strong organizational, analytical, and computer skills, including a good working knowledge of MS Office products and PC operation;
and will be comfortable with cloud based systems.
Duties will include:
- Proactively managing attorney dockets;
- Communicating with attorneys and IP legal assistants in a task driven manner;
- Calendaring and validation of previously calendared IP deadlines;
- Calendaring foreign deadlines, calendaring internal firm reminders and notes using web-based software (will train) and MS Outlook;
- Assisting attorneys with IP portfolio management, including generating periodic client portfolio status reports and reporting activity to clients and overseas legal counsel;
- Processing and docketing of incoming mail and email in a paperless environment;
- Proofing legal documents;
- and providing general office assistance.
Please submit cover letter and resume as one attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.