Brooks Acordia IP Law, P.C., can assist you in every aspect of your intellectual property needs. We specialize in patents, trademarks and licensing. By narrowly defining our practice area, we provide our clients with high-quality and cost-effective legal advice tailored to the particular needs of the client. We provide a broad array of Intellectual Property services including patent drafting, trademark and copyright registration and enforcement, and agreements necessary for multi-company prototype development, software development, and subsequent manufacturing and distribution. Through a global network of associated law firms, we can assist with the international protection of your company’s most important inventions, patents, and trademarks.
We strive to provide high-quality and cost-effective legal representation to public and private companies at various stages of growth, from start-up to Fortune 500. Regardless of the type and size of your business, we understand that intellectual property is an integral part of your business plans. Whether it is intellectual property you own (such as a company’s name, trademark, trade secret or patented technology) or intellectual property of others you use (such as licensed computer software, licensed patented technology or licensed trade secrets), it is crucial that you procure, protect, and properly enforce your intellectual property rights in the United States, as well as in your international markets and places of manufacture.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Electrical Devices and Systems
- Electronic Devices and Systems
- RF Devices & Digital Signal Processing
- Automatic Control Systems
- Manual Control & Human-Machine Interfaces
- Stochastic Estimation Processes
- Navigation Systems
- Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Devices
- Electromagnetic & Acoustical Devices & Systems
- Optical and Imaging Devices & Systems
- Computing, Network & Internetworking Devices & Systems
- Software-Related Processes and Business Methods
- Aerodynamic & Hydrodynamic Systems, Subsystems & Vehicles
- Articles of Manufacture
Our goal is to build high-quality client relationships for the long term. We encourage you to call us at (805) 579-2500. Our objective is client service and you will see this in all of our dealings with you.
Thank you for visiting our website.