Many factors affect the time required to obtain a registration for a trademark. After the application is submitted, the total time for processing may be anywhere from a bit less than a year to several years.
Our trademark attorneys will be able to give you a rough idea of the expected timeline when we develop your application. We will keep you abreast of all developments and any delays encountered throughout the process.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a family name or surname be trademarked?
- How long does it take get a trademark or service mark?
- What constitutes trademark infringement?
- What is the difference between a trademark and service mark?
- What is the difference between state and federal trademark?
- Will a state trademark protect a nationwide brand?